Sunday, February 27, 2011

Respect

In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.
-Dalai Lama

When i am meeting people one of the first qualities i look for, is that of respect.
Over the past few weeks we have had a house guest,
and respect was not one of his finest qualities.
But i learned a lot of things,
I learned when to over look things,
when to voice my opinion,
and when to take his words to heart.
The most important things that we have in our lives,
are our morals and our difference of opinion.
I think everyone could have a bit more respect and tolerance towards people.
Everyone needs to have the opportunity to exercises the use of their values and
how they handle situations that are out of their control.
These past few weeks have defiantly allowed me to do just that!


2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are back.
    I have been waiting for you ...


    I would wait forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you aunty


    Id wait for you forever as well

    ReplyDelete